Posted On Friday 26th May 2017 4:49 PM
Process to remove all bookmarks in internet explorer
Internet Explorer is designed by microsoft for browsing web.It is one of the most suitable browser ,most of the people use internet explorer for accesing any sites.
It supports many operating operating system and its name is defined by uniquely according to operating system.Microsoft has released many version of internet explorer and its declared that microsoft edge will be replace internet explorer as the default browser so the last release of internet explorer is internet explorer 11.
we can make differenent links in internet explorer as a bookmarks so it is easy to open when we browse this link ,we just need to click on that book mark and it is open itself without inserting again and again that URL. Some times we want to arrange or remove these book marks.
If you want to remove all bookmarks in internet explorer then you need to follow these steps:
first you need to open your internet explorer and then go on that book marks which you want to delete
then right click the folder or bookmark which you have to delete
now you have to select delete from the properties menu options
so it will be deleted from your internet browser.
Billions of users are using internet explorer ,it is easy to use but some time you may get some technical problem or service related problem such as windows installation and update issues and web page support issue, errors and crashes so you can use Internet explorer customer service phone number for resolving these issues. There is a dialog box available you can comment on it and they will reply to your email id that is given on that box.
Posted On Friday 19th May 2017 3:39 PM
How can configuration of MSN email with outlook express can be done in effective way?
To configure MSN email with outlook express is challenging task to perform. User is required to walk through with zero hassle pathway to successful configure account in swift manner. Let’s have a quick glance on procedure which need to followed as described below:-
· First of all, user is required to open outlook express
· Moving ahead, user is required to choose account option
· Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on tool menu option
· Proceeding to next step, user is required to choose mail,, push the add option and choose mail option
· Moving ahead, user is required to type real name and hit click on next option
· Moving to next step, user is required to enter email address followed by next option
· Moving to next step, choose POP3 as incoming mail server
· Enter incoming server as pop3.live.com
· Proceeding to next step, user is required to enter MSN email address along with password
· Once done, hit click on next option
· Once done, hit click on finish option
· Now user is required to choose Hotmail account in account list available on screen
· User is required to hit click on properties option
· User is required to choose server tab properly
· Make sure to check on server require authentication in swift manner
· Moving to next step, choose advance tab option
· Make sure server port for incoming server is 995 and for outgoing server is 25
· Once done, hit click on OK option to complete the procedure
Finally user can check MSN mails in outlook in successful way
Posted On Friday 12th May 2017 6:11 PM
Most of the users spend their large amount of time on the Internet, so its guaranteed to have annoying advertisements, pop ups, auto-playing ads, and more showing on your window.They are unavoidable but you can take action to stop them. Pop-ups and adds show again and again on your screen. Users get irritated by cancelling them repeatedly. Google Chrome block pop-ups and adds from automatically showing up on your screen. Google chrome have inbuilt blocking browser plugin called Adblock Plus, work quietly in the background. The address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked When a pop up is blocked. After disabling them if you gets pop-ups then you could have malware.
Block Ad and Pop-Ups on Google Chrome
Blocking the adds and pop-up in Chrome browser involves given below steps.
Firstly On your computer and then open Chrome.
At the top right of the screen, click on More .
Click Show advanced settings.
Under "Privacy," section click Content settings.
In the "Pop-ups," setting select an option whether to allow the pops or not
Do not allow any site to show pop-ups
After following these steps if you are not able to block the pop-up then contach to our support tem by calling on Google chrome technical support number. Our experts will provide an appropriate solution to your problem.