Posted On Tuesday 13th June 2017 3:51 PM
Birmingham is a place where the hip resurfacing surgery was defined that is how the surgery is named as Birmingham hip resurfacing surgery. Hip resurfacing is another form of hip arthroplasty it conserves the femoral bone. In this surgery the femoral head of the hip joint is trimmed and capped with a smooth metal covering. The cartilage and bone which is damaged within the socket is removed and replaced with a metal shell. This process is similar to traditional total hip replacement surgery. Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Treatment in India is very affordable and best treated in India. Indian hospitals are associated with only top surgeons in India who are well trained from some of the best institutes in India and abroad.
Benefits of hip resurfacing:
The following are the benefits of hip resurfacing surgery:
1. Hip resurfacing surgery increases the mobility of the hip joint.
2. Risk of dislocation is less.
3. Revision surgery can be done in easy process.
4. Less risk of prosthetic bearing wears.
5. The major benefit is that the patient will be relieved from pain and can resume his or her daily routine work with an ease.
Total Hip R